Friday, October 11, 2013

Welcome HAATi CHAi!

Anyone that knows me knows that i LOVE my jewelry, and you can usually hear me jingling and jangling from a block away with my 5 pounds of it that I put on daily.
I've always been drawn to the more eccentric and dramatic pieces. Nothing too dainty for me! I LOVE tribal influenced and unisex pieces, and anything that resonates with me that's earthy.
Which is EXACTLY why i fell in love, drooling over Haati Chai 
The whole line is incredibly sexy, seductive, intriguing and enchanting.....you just HAVE to stare at it, touch it, and be prepared for a million compliments when you are wearing this line.
So, without much further adieu.....please give a warm Gypsy welcome to our newest line on the Gypcee Trunk Show caravan....

Now Available WHOLESALE in COLORADO and surrounding areas....
Reach out direct to me at:
angelaaldatz@gmail.com or call @ 310-462-0375

Happy Drooling over all of these pieces!
Gypcee
Neckpiece


Incredible Headpiece
  
Adjustable Anklet or Bootstrap


Slave Bracelet


Earcuff

Gorgeous gold-dipped crystal neckpiece

No comments:

Post a Comment